What will you find in the latest and what can you expect in the next issue?
Among other things, what can you expect in issue #3?
- More on the fifth episode of our podcasting series What's that doing here?
- Artist column by René de Rooze
- The visual contribution this time concerns the exhibition Charcoal
- and, of course, plenty of information that supports the professional practice of visual artists.
What was in No. 2?
- About podcast #4: Ida van de Lee
- The Kunstenbond's rechtReeKs: a tarnished work of art, what do you do about it?
- Commissioning and public space with Dike Hof and the commissions she receives and gives herself.
- Startup with Loes van Reijmersdal.
- Current events (policy, governance, publications, research, et cetera)
- Culture Monitor 2022
Find all articles here
- An overview of current group exhibitions
- Residencies at home and abroad
- Open calls, assignments, appeals, funding opportunities
- New visual art in public space
- Supply and demand
No subscription yet?
BK-information is published 8 times a year. For 29.50 euros you have an annual subscription and all issues will arrive in your mailbox, in addition, as a subscriber you have free access to all atformation on this website and you will be the first to know aboutour activities.
You arrange it here